Follow me in my daily misadventures as a writer, amateur photoshopper, fannibal, superwholockian, telly-addict, and die-hard shipper.
The difference between learning a modern language and an ancient language is that in first year French you learn “Where is the bathroom?” and “How do I get to the train station?” and in first year Attic Greek or Latin you learn “I have judged you worthy of death” and “The tyrant had everyone in the city killed.”
whimsicalsasquatch said: Did you ever post something about study tips? Like how long to study and take breaks? Like study for an hour, break for 10 minutes, then back to studying etc? Just trying to remember what it was. Thanks
Yes, we have a whole list:
1. General Studying Tips - http://neurolove.me/post/38215928620/neuroloves-studying-tips
2. When And Where to Study for a Mental Boost of Energy -http://neurolove.me/post/29916096880/studying-tips-when-and-where-to-study-for-a-mental
3. 9 Tips To Help You Focus - http://neurolove.me/post/31295697529/9-tips-to-help-you-focus-when-studying
4. Tips to Improve Memory and Recall -http://neurolove.me/post/30419117922/studying-tips-how-to-improve-your-memory
5. Tips for Students Heading To College -http://neurolove.me/post/29912124486/studying-tips-heading-off-to-college-or-university-for
6. Stress Managements Tips - http://neurolove.me/post/26039825821/stress-management-tips
7. 6 Tips TO Deal With Test Anxiety
8. My Comprehensive Studying System For Psychology Classes Video -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muF7MPOfr6c&feature=plcp
Certainly, people have recommended taking periodic breaks, but I feel that breaks are not necessary especially when they disrupt your flow.
In fact, keep working and only take breaks when you are tired or getting a headache or are hungry.
THERE IS SUCH A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH THE EDUCATION SYSTEM WHEN STUDENTS ARE IN TEARS EVERY SINGLE NIGHT AND WAKE UP EVERY SINGLE MORNING WANTING TO THROW UP AT THE THOUGHT OF GETTING OUT OF BED WHILE THINKING THAT THEY’D RATHER BE DEAD THAN GO TO SCHOOL
eleven thousand people can relate to this post. that’s not okay.